A Little About Us
Optimal Digital Marketing was founded in 2008 to make websites work. We do this through custom web design and development, our Optimal Marketing System (including SEO, CRO, PPC, etc.) and analytics. We believe websites should actually make money for businesses, and everything we do is focused on increasing their ROI.
Our headquarters is in a spacious suite on the third floor of the historic Zuelke Building in downtown Appleton, Wisconsin. You will join 12 other creative internet marketing specialists.
Web Development / SEO Job Overview
This is the perfect job for someone who’s both creative and tech-oriented. You will be responsible for web support, making small site fixes, creating landing pages and miscellaneous development tasks. You will also do link-building and technical SEO like on-page optimization. You will have creative freedom to explore new ideas and quickly implement them.
Digital marketing is always changing, so if you’re creative, love learning new things, and can play well with others, we want to meet you.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress and Magento
- 1+ years of SEO experience in link building, on-page optimization, etc.
- Self-learner, creative and a clear communicator
- Current with algorithm changes and search engine criteria
- Know how to acquire and retain high-quality links
- Understand analytics and what they mean
- Can be efficient and productive
- Think strategically
- Work well with others
Compensation & Benefits
This will be a full-time position with competitive pay, a health plan, and life insurance. You will have flexible hours in our business-casual workplace where you can sip coffee and tea while you work.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]