Lead your company to new levels of growth.
Optimal is a growth marketing agency that helps you get in front of your target market, convert more visitors into buyers, and automate repurchases and retention.
- Integrated: Full buyer‘s journey coverage, everything is interconnected
- Teamwork: Growth Marketers own the strategy & planning assisted by specialists
- ROI: Transparent reporting focused on revenue
Request Discovery Call
Do you know where your marketing dollars are being wasted?
You will make confident data-driven decisions
Everyone wants this but few do it. Why? Because it’s time-consuming and not easy. We are so committed to this, we baked a 300+ point audit into our quarterly process to continually find opportunities and refocus on the areas that will generate the most growth.
You will have the expertise to manage the full buyer journey
Traditionally, you would need to choose between working with a generalist (great plans, poor execution) or a specialist (great execution, limited scope, not integrated) agency. Our hybrid model brings together the best of both worlds.
You will get full buyer journey coverage
A siloed approach to digital marketing limits learning and speed while producing waste. Our integrated and holistic approach ensures strength in the essential areas that are interconnected.
“Optimal understood the nuances of our business model. There simply is no template or formula-driven approach to this. They understand the fundamentals that go way beyond PPC & conversion rate optimization.”
Tom Dittrich, Vice President Marketing, Foundation Source
What about my ROI?
Our mission as a company is to give more than we take. We will never work with someone unless we are confident we can do that. We have a proven track record of helping companies scale:
“We set record-setting sales numbers week after week. They are a trusted partner and we could not be happier with the revenue growth.”
Corey Cooper, CEO Bōte Board
We use our Growth Triangle concept to analyze your business from 3 perspectives to uncover the data and insights needed to unlock profitable growth. By dynamically focusing on the right areas, we eliminate the constraints that are holding you back.
- Search Ads
- Social Ads
- Display Ads
- Video Ads
Convert more leads & sales
- Website Design & Dev
- Landing Pages
- Analytics & Tracking
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Heuristic Analysis
Follow up to generate more revenue
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Optimization
- Review & Referral System
Who will I be working with?
All accounts work with a dedicated Growth Marketer. They own the relationship, reporting, planning, and some execution. Their unique ability is to see the big picture and make sure everything is connected.
Growth Marketers are supported by our specialist team. They are experts in individuals components that are essential to a successful buyer’s journey. Their unique ability is to execute at the highest level in that area and quickly get work done.
At larger retainer levels we will staff dedicated specialists on your team to get more done faster.
Do you do the work in house?
90%+ of all the work is done in house. We have worked hard to vet a trusted extended team of partners. For the most part, these are individuals who have gone all-in on one particular component of the buyer’s journey.
How long have you been in business?
Optimal has been helping companies profitably scale since 2011.
Can we talk to one of your existing clients?
Absolutely! First please book a free consultation so we can learn more before connecting you with someone with a similar business as yours.
What is all included?
- Our retainers are fixed cost and flexible scope. The scope is determined quarterly with our Growth Triangle audit process.
- The scope could include:
- Prospecting phase → Search ads, display ads, social ads, video ads, organic SEO.
- Post-click phase → Website design and development, landing pages, analytics and tracking, conversion rate optimization, experimentation, and a/b testing.
- Pursue phase → Remarketing, email marketing, marketing automation, reviews, and referrals systems.
What does it cost?
- We will not work with you unless we feel we can create profitable growth at scale.
- Our goal is to turn our fee from a cost to an investment ASAP with tangible revenue reporting.
- Our retainers start at $5,000/month.
- We build custom teams to manage larger retainers.
How fast can I expect results?
This question is dependent on a) how much existing infrastructure you have in place and b) what stage your business is in.
- Things that are needed to support digital marketing.
- Examples: existing data, website, landing pages, ad accounts, creative, marketing automation, in house teams, processes, etc.
- Startups (~6-12 months) – A great idea that is untested, with no infrastructure in place.
- Product market fit (~3-6 months) – Existing sales and a receptive target market, limited infrastructure in place.
- Scaling (~3 months) – Strong existing sales, infrastructure for growth fully built out.
How can you have the expertise to manage the full buyer journey?
- Traditionally, you would need to choose between working with a generalist (great plans, poor execution) or a specialist (great execution, limited scope, not integrated) agency.
- We have created a hybrid model
- Growth Marketers – As your main point of contact, they own seeing the big picture, gathering data from all parts of the buyer journey, creating and running plans, and some execution.
- Specialists – With a narrow focus on a single part of the buyer journey, they bring speed and a depth of expertise. Paired with a Growth Marketer they are always connected to the bigger picture.
Could we select just a single service? Do you do project-based work?
- It is our point of view that an integrated approach to growth is best.
- We always aim to connect and optimize the entire buyer journey – not just a single service.
- This sort of integration is not possible using a project-based pricing model – we operate exclusively in retainers.
Do you know where your marketing dollars are being wasted?
Prospecting to the wrong audience
Visitors bouncing off your website
People falling through the cracks
Get a free audit.
Get a free audit so you can uncover where your marketing dollars are being wasted and gain insights to confidently chart a course towards profitable growth.